Geeks Mobile Term of Sale and Services
Your satisfaction is our success! All products sold byGeeks Mobile are covered by manufacture warranty and carry a 21-day satisfaction guarantee beginning from the day product is shipped from Geeks Mobile, unless otherwise stated. All products sold prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Geeks Mobile within 24 hours. In order to receive a replacement for wrong item or missing item, Geeks Mobile must receive the returned merchandise first. Unless customer authorize a temporary duplicate charge on your credit card then we will ship your replacement in the same manner as your original order. Geeks Mobile acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Geeks Mobile Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by phone on 480.439.3949 or 888.553.2033. Email is not accepted.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) mus be obtained from our customer service staff by phone or email and is required for All returns. Merchandise must be returned within 7 days by postmark after RMA# was issued. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Unless defective, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned item(s). Product must be in original box with original accessories, packaging, manuals, and registration card in undamaged, clean, and brand-new condition. Products returned within policy with the the UPC code missing from the box may only be accepted back as an exchange for the exact same item, less the rebate amount.
- Product returned with serial number missing or tampered with will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
- NO RETURN ACCEPTED on computer software, video games, audio CDs, and DVD videos. Defective computer software, video games, audio CDs, DVD videos WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR THE EXACT SAME ITEM ONLY. If the item is out of stock, Geeks Mobile credit will be issued.
- Service, delivery, and installation charge are non-refundable once performed. For no additional charge, Geeks Mobile will correct any hardware defects in workmanship of the repair services provided they are reported to the Geeks Mobile within 90 days from the date service was performed.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility. If the product returned has any data or information stored on a memory or storage device, Geeks Mobile shall not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information or to maintain the confidentiality of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Within fourteen (21) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 21 days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
Geeks Mobile Return Procedure
- 1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 21 days of the original ship date by calling 480.439.3949 or 888.553.2033 or email to RMA@geeksmobil.com.
- 2. Please provide the following information when requesting a RMA#: Original order number (located on packing slip), item#, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
- 3. Please verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
- 4. Please ship the item with tracking method, We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. and clearly write the RMA# on the packing from the outside. Address the package to:
Geeks Mobile Returns
15560 N Frank L Wright Blvd, Ste B4-5105
Scottsdale, ARIZONA 85260
- 5. Return the merchandise within 7 days of issuance of the RMA# by postmark. PACKAGES WITHOUT A RMA# WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER .
- 6.Refunds will be issued as follows: (1) Check purchases by check (2) Credit card purchases by credit issued to the credit card used in the original purchase transaction (3) Debit card purchases by credit issued to the debit card used in the origial purchase transaction (4) Cash purchases by cash. Please allow 7-10 business days for credit refund back to your card. Refund checks are mailed the 5th day from the date merchandise is returned.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others or was used for convention purposes.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Geeks Mobile shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
Last revision date: 12.21.2017